So my friend Erin tagged me in this bitch, so I'm doing this just for her, though I suspect that Karen, Christina, Adena and Elizabeth will like it too. And maybe even Rick whose a new reader of this ole blog.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Paste these rules on your blog post.
3) Respond to the following prompts.
4) Add a prompt of your own and answer it.
5) Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
6) Leave “Tagged You” notices on their blog/Facebook.
7) Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
Yep, pretty standard fare. Don't spend time trying to sounds awesome, you already are... just speak your mind, yo.
1) The best investment you ever made:
My friends - they are tried and true, and I couldn't do this life without you.
2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:
Book: The Sun Also Rises
Song: The Beatles - "Because", its quite literally my favorite song of all time, though there are several runners up. If I could have made an album, It would have been Fleetwood Mac - Tusk
3) Weirdest quirk:
I'm convinced I've lived many lives and feel nostalgic in museums.
4) One wish immediately granted:
Endless supply of money to travel
5) Most expensive hobby:
Drinking... does that count?
6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:
7) In another lifetime, you’d be:
8) The most famous/interesting member of your family tree:
My mom's youngest brother Tim Hopper, he's an actor, and my Grandfather Bill Thompson who was a notorious mischief maker in Chattanooga, TN.
9) What would you say to your teenage self?
Shut the fuck up.
10) Which celebrity would you most want to look like?
Look like or be like? Hmmm... maybe Maggie Gyllanhal. I heart her. Or Zooey Dechenel.
11) What would your last meal be?
Gaspacho topped with shrimp and avocado, a grilled cheese sammie with tomato (made by my Dad), and pretty much anything made by my Mom, she's the shit.
12) What's your favorite place on earth?
My bed, Glacier National Park, anybody's front porch with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and some tunes, your mom's house...
Thanks to Tina for the addition of last and MOST special survey question:
13) If someone made a mixtape about your life what three songs would have to be on it?
"Audiowhore" - Archers of Loaf; "Because" - The Beatles; "Eyes Like Sparks" - Paul Westerberg