Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rewards for a Flight Delayed

The alarm rang...  I don't know why, exactly, we hadn't ever gone to sleep. 4am? Could it really be 4am?
Time sure flies when your flight is delayed and you've met a cute boy to spend that time with.

"You are so pretty" he said, as I quickly put on some mascara, trying not to look like the walking dead.
I blushed, "Thanks."
"No, I mean it," he said, "I forgot how pretty you are."
I paused over the sink and looked through his reflection in the mirror and made a face.
"No, I didn't mean it like that, I meant, just here you are in the light and I just think you're pretty."
This time I smiled, said thank you and kissed him on the mouth.

What does this mean? Could be anything. But for now, I'll just chalk it up to a much needed adventure and a compliment will never go without appreciation. Too bad he's a Sagittarius and lives in Richmond. As previously stated, I've sworn off the Archers (not of Loaf), but not Virginians!

No comments: